June 19, 2009

functionality

I have always been a function over fashion person for the most part and living in China has solidified that philosophy. Cases in point: I posted a picture of myself in capris (big mistake), I am seriously considering buying some crocs (to elissa’s horror) and I must admit, no matter how silly it looks, the scooter poncho below is pure genius! Liss is actually making great strides in the functionality area too as evidenced by her smashing foot attire. Cheers to all the Minnesotans who have been ridiculed for wearing socks with Jerusalem cruisers.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Yes! I knew moving to China would give Liss some fashion sense!

Chinatrek said...

Jerusalem Cruisers (J.Crew for short) are definitely where it's at.

I hope the rest of the transition is going well for you guys.

- Jeffrey

Skoog said...

Jeremy is still talking about the socks and sandals. You've only emboldened him, Liss. Next thing we know he'll start tight rolling his jeans.